Monday, November 19, 2012

Review : Liese Milk Tea Brown Bubble Hair Color

This will be my second review on Liese bubble hair color.
Review on Liese Platinum Biege here.

I got a box of Liese Milk Tea Brown for free from the boss of 千丝salon downstairs of my house that day. 
That girl why she so good one!
(P/s : not sure whether the mandarin characters are correct)

I think this is prolly my fourth or fifth box of Liese already.

Yes, I know I'm using the old packaging product.
This's how the new packaging looks like.

Comparison pic of before and after.
As you can see, the color is evenly distributed because of the bubble foam.

The bubble foam makes it fuss free application.

Liese color chart just for your reference just in case you're thinking of trying.
I think I'll be trying this color in the near future.
Will it be a waste if I just want this color as highlights?

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget