Sunday, November 18, 2012

Makeup, hair and me.

 This post will mostly be recycled photos from Instagram.

FANII FEESU

AI MEIKU

Tuesday's make.

Face : 

Cheek :

Eyes :
Pink, purple, silver and white eyeshadows
Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto (WP) Black

Brows :
Maybelline blooming colors frosts powder shadow in Sienna Goldfrost and Pure Goldfrost

Lips :

Thursday's travelling essentials.

Of course, there's also toiletries la...FML.

No makeup Friday.
Can see my baby hairs?
I don't even know why I suddenly got baby hairs.

Friday's OOTD.

Top :
Layered my white lace, mesh and gauze top with hi-lo brown and black top.
Bottom :
Nude stretchable shorts.
Accessories :
Wooden cross necklace & stainless steel necklace with silver crystal cross pendant.
Shoes :
Nude tone flats.

Cut bangs just to camouflage my baby hairs that appear out of nowhere.

Today's make.

Face :
Brows :

Review :
I noticed that the blemishes and redness of my skin is perfectly covered by this Estee Lauder foundation. 
Totally lightweight and melts on my skin, very suitable for oily skin users like myself.
Easily blended with buildable coverage.
8/10

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation series - bought from SaSa Jusco Kinta City

RM40.41 (NP : RM44.90)


RM35.91 (NP : RM39.90)

&

Estee Lauder samples redeemed at Jusco's Estee Lauder counter.

The salesperson was very friendly and guided me in choosing the correct foundation tone.

These samples will last me one whole week.

I am a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget