Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Durian frenzy

Ohayou minasan!

It's a fine Tuesday at least to me.
I don't know if it's the durian season lately cause people has been giving my mum a lot of durian.

It's good because I love durian but I also wanted variation in taste which comes to today's post.
This is actually a cooking post okay?

And the star of this post is :
Deep fried durian!
If you don't know how to do it, here's a simple recipe :
1. Plenty amounts of durian
I used a whole box.

2. Batter 
To create the batter, I used a small cup of flour, an egg, a pinch of salt and some hot water.
Remember to mix well so that the batter is smooth.
Just coat your durians with a thin layer of batter while you heat up the wok with ample amount of oil in it.


Undergoing the deep frying process.


The end product...lolol.
And now to make you people hungry,
the crunchy outer layer with soft durian flesh which melts in your mouth.
God, I love this textured durian.
Okay, this is the end of this post!

Hope you all are drooling nao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget