Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween SOS!!

Minasan konichiwa!

Halloween is coming....are you guys ready to rock the party with your spooky looks?
Well, I tried my hands on Halloween makeup and my mum who couldn't understand nagged me.

Finished look but still in my pyjamas...lolol.

Inspiration : Broken Porcelain Doll
with spooky tree branches inspired cracks

Products Used : 
- Eyes -
MAC Eyeshadow
K-Palette 24 Hour Tattoo Black Eyeliner
Barbie contact lens
Baby Blue brown eyeliner
Falsies
Finger tools


- Face/Neck -
KilaDoll Sakura Cream
Anion Blue Whitening Lotion
SERA Alobon pink blusher
theBalm mini kabuki crush
Cameleon pink lip liner
SERA Alobon lip gloss in orangy red
Covergirl lipstick in parisian pink
TheFaceShop Phytogenic Infinite concealer duo
K-Palette 24 Hour Tattoo Black Eyeliner
(and products which i forgot to mention when I submitted my entry)
Silkygirl Loose Powder
MAC lip brush
MAC blending bursh

Camwhored a bit to find the best picture.
Of course, the last one had the best lighting. 

Final look which I submitted to Colours Cosmetics Malaysia for the Halloween Makeup Competition.
Now I would need help from you all to help like me picture, here.
Please like their page and then like my photo.

Your support is desperately needed.
The dateline for this competition is 
1st November 2012 at 12.00am (Malaysian time) 
which is just a day before
my 21st birthday.
Puriizu puriizu puriizu like my photo and tell your friends to like my photo too. Tell everyone.
Onegai itashimasu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget