Thursday, June 21, 2012

Of fashion and make up, my way.

Yes, I'm gonna show you the power of make up in my own way.

Starting off with the outfit that I chose for this transformation.
 Denim colored singlet with lace detailing from Treats

Denim skirt from Treats

**I got the whole set for RM45.00. They're doing a promotion right now.**

Blue color sandals with rose detailing.
RM39.00
Sorry, I didn't notice the shop's name but it's just opposite of I-view Opticals in Kampar.

Me with 0 make up.
Scary right?? >_<

Me with filled brows and pink contact lenses.

Tadah...me changed into the above outfit and put on nude make up and falsies.
See the difference from the above?

Outfit of the day.

Now I shall splurge you with all the buay paiseh photos that I took earlier.
Sorry, I'm not qualified to teach people on how to make up yet.

#1 Chubby~~

#2 Anyone noticed what's wrong with my falsies?

#3 Familiar? Not?
Follow my facebook page

#4

#5 Smile. ^^

#6 Peace, baby...

#7 Showing my hair.

#8 Try to capture full length photo but FAILED. T^T

#9 Second attempt, blurry shot though.

#10 Sorry for so many pouty lips.
Too used to it already. >w<

#11 Trying hard not to pout....alalala.

#12 Again?!!
I swear I didn't even notice.

#13 Okay, moving on to happy faces...woohoo!

#14

#15

#16 My white bag needs attention too.

#17 Nice or not??
Had this bag since I was in Form 5....those memories.

 #18 Me and ma bag.
Envy not.

 #19 Why poke me??

#20 Why I angry got double eyelids one??
#whatkindofsorceryisthis

#21 Shush, it's getting late.

#22 Showing my hair again...huhu.

#23 Touched up the roots myself, nice?

#24 More of my hair?

#25 Emotionless.

 #26 Sporting my new specs.
Eyes so BIG!!!

#27 My specs nice or not??

#28 Trying to be sexy....lolol.

 #29 Holding my excitement??

#30 Last one....finally.

Hope you all didn't overdose yourselves with my buay paiseh photos.

Do drop me some comments on my make up, surely need to improve.

Sleep tight and have a nice Thursday ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget