Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Filler post.

Sorry for not been updating my blog for quite some time, was busy with a lot stuffs...

My apologies if you've been checking out my blog and there's no new post.

Well, will blog soon.

Please bare with me just a bit longer.

#1 : Missing dad.

#2 : Sitting in a weird posture?

 #3 : Same weird posture.

#4 : Pretending that I understand even when I don't understand is something I do at times.

#5 Click to enlarge.

#6 : The new dress.

#7 : Hairstyle of the day.

#8 : Emo-ing?

#9 : Blur.

#10 : Chubby.

#11 : Yesterday.

#12 : Pout.

#13 : In front of the LRT station.

#14 : Yesterday's hairstyle.

#15 : New sexy Angela Moda wedges from GME store.

That's all for now.
Wish me luck for my interview on Friday.

1 comment:

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget