Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cooking post.

Actually I should have posted this up few days ago but was too lazy to upload the pictures to my laptop cause it was a hassle using my bro's cable.

So yeah, I cooked the herbal jelly or guilinggao (龟苓膏) few days ago, it took me 2 hours and I hurt my fingers.
How lame.

Anyway, pictures below.
Step 1 : Boil water.

Step 2 :  Add whole lots of sugar.

Step 3 : Add all the powder inside the water.
Stir and mix well.

Well~~~accidents do happen.
So, I got impatient and lazy because the powder lumped up a lot.
Therefore, me use the blender..


And lastly.....
Wait for them to chill before getting them into the fridge.

That's all of my boring post.
But the next post will be full of my buay pai seh pictures.
TATA.

2 comments:

  1. when let me try them out? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just found out that your comment went into the spam box...WTH.><
      Find me and I'll treat you~~ :P

      Delete

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget