Sunday, February 26, 2012

25 February 2012 (Dinner & Karaoke with Friends)

Went for my friend's elder bro's wedding dinner at Kam Ling Restaurant and the rain was pouring like shit.
Anyway.....here are the photos. 

#1 the camera's focusing on everything but me....><

#2 do ignore the toilet roll behind~~><"


#3 chio bo??

#4 looking awkwardly fat here.....T__T

#5 with lovely number 1

#6 with lovely number 2

#7 with two lovelies 
P/S : Here I'm trying hard to smile with teeth showing due to my friends request. ><
#8 two lovely ladies, super chio~~~<3<3

#9 I'm attending his bro's wedding dinner

#10 weird orange lighting~~

#11 better lighting??

#12 makan time

#13

#14

#15 both lovelies starting their photo snapping marathon

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22 accidental photo bombed~~~xD

#23 photo with the groom's lovely mum

#24 chuen ga fook.....<3<3<3

After the dinner we went for a karaoke session at The Voice in Kampar, I must say time flies when you're having fun with friends. 
Hope that everyone enjoyed themselves. 

I'm looking forward towards another bonding time with them all.

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. no offense but I think you should doll up or at least make up more often. It will be great if you can change your current layout to those pic you taken. Confirm chio ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will consider~~~~thanks for your opinion~~^^

      Delete

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget