Monday, December 19, 2011

TAK NAK!

Smoking. 
Think it's cool?


Well, I advise you to think again. 

Most teenagers started off smoking due to peer pressure.

As for young adults, smoking is a way for them to release their stresses in life.


BUT....

Smoking only brings nothing but harm.

It doesn't only harm YOU ALONE but also the people around you!

Yes! I'm referring to the very reluctant second hand smokers like myself!

How helpless we are against smokers!


This is THE MAIN POINT I'm blogging about it.

I have a very heavy smoker housemate, he smokes at every single opportunity
He starts SMOKING early in the morning, he SMOKES in the bathroom, he SMOKES in the kitchen, he SMOKES outside the house and the list goes on.

I'm totally annoyed by his habit of waking up during the wee hours and smokes in the kitchen like nobody's business! 
The kitchen is just NEXT TO MY ROOM!
Imagine me suffocating in my room with his smoke~~~~~just as the cute little boy above.....><

Most of the time I really have the urge to do this! 
I wish I'm half as brave as this COOL old man~~~


Please~~~~I really don't want to die faster just because YOU smoked!


TO ALL SMOKERS OUT THERE :
 SAY NO TO SMOKING! SAY TAK NAK!

Think about your love ones.....smoking isn't just suicide, it's actually MURDER!

All is said. I don't want to make this a super long post because it'll be meaningless.

Smokers, have a good look at those photos and think about it yourself.

Anyone who's tempted to smoke, have a clear mind : DON'T START or else it'll be a long way to quit.



For you peeps who dropped by, the Ministry of Health is organizing a photography contest on NUFFNANG platform.

To enter this contest, what you have to do is:
Take a photo with the theme of the ‘Tak Nak’ campaign without using cigarettes or cigarette boxes as props
Post it on your blog as an update
• Include key words such as #taknak, photo contest / duit free and smoking kills
• Link the gayahidupsihat.my
• Once you have published the post, press here for more details.

Wondering why ‘duit free’ is a key word? That’s because there’s cash prizes up for grabs!
• Grand Price cash-RM 1,000.00

• 2nd Price cash-RM 700.00

• 3rd Price cash-RM 500.00

• 4th Price cash-RM 300

• 5th Price cash-RM 150

• Consolation Price – Voucher Worth RM50.00

This contest will be a showcase of your skills and talent!

Contest end 26 December 2011

What are you waiting for??? 
Get your camera out and start snapping already!!!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice post! I can feel your pain sister :P Good luck ya :D

    ReplyDelete

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget