Saturday, November 19, 2011

LA BELLE ACNEX AMPOULE AND PHYTODERM AZULEN AMPOULE (QUICK REVIEW)

Firstly when I bought the ampoules, I was thinking to myself the ampoule was kind of pricey (although they're SO DAMN MORE AFFORDABLE than the ones in beauty salons) since it's only 3ml (0.1oz) per vial. But then I found out that I can barely finish this small bottle in 3 days (I'm on my 4th bottle already..^^). It's fun using the ampoule cause it's like using the chemicals in the lab.

LA BELLE ACNEX AMPOULE





La Belle Acnex ampoule is the bottle on the left.

RM35.00 for 1 box of 10 vials


La Belle Acnex ampoule is quite viscous. I noticed when I applied too much, my face tends to get oily and sticky after 2-3 hours so I use just ample amount during the day. Still, the ampoule was quite absorbent although it smells a bit like caviar..><

RATING : 3/5


PHYTODERM AZULEN AMPOULE
(SENSITIVE AMPOULE)






Phytoderm Azulen Ampoule is the one in blue.

Ingredients :
Aqua, Portulaca oleracea extract, Polydecene, Ceteareth-25, Cetyl alcohol, Hydrogenated coconut oil, PEG-2 stearate, Sodium stearate, DMDM hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl butylcarbama

RM30.00 for 1 box of 10 vials


As I my skin was irritated by the harsh air in KL, I sort of thinking of trying this ampoule to reduce my irritation and redness due to the breakout spots. Phytoderm Azulen ampoule is less viscous than La Belle ampoule but it's just as absorbent as La Belle ampoule and it smells almost the same.

RATING:3/5

VERDICT : I WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE.


MY DAILY SKINCARE REGIME

1. CLEANSER


2. TONER


3. AMPOULE
(I APPLY ACNEX AMPOULE FIRST, THEN THE AZULEN AMPOULE)


4. MOISTURISER


5. PIMPLE GEL
 
I've been using this combi for almost 2 weeks now, my redness and irritation disappeared leaving only mere breakouts. I'm hoping that the breakouts will go away in time. I'll start using the DS Clarifying Ampoule to help clear my scars after my breakout goes away.


That day I ordered the Ceutical nano slimming cream, thermo active slimming ampoule(green) and Kiladoll樱花美肌嫩白霜 from another online shop (Beauty 7-11).
 

I anticipated for the products to reach me but I'm a bit disappointed that they sent me the wrong ampoule and that the Kiladoll product was out of stock. Super sadness....=(

Anyway the PIC is polite and friendly, she explained to me the problem when I called.

So I'll be bad if I were not to forgive her, right??
 
It's super nice to find out that she just live a in area and she's going to deliver me the products when the stock comes in.
That's so convenient for me since I won't be able to be at home to wait for the package cause I'm starting work on Monday.

Oh yeah..before I forgot, yesterday I received a call from NYSS again!! Super persistent they are......my skin was tremendously better after I stopped using their products, why do I still need your services to ruin my face?? Come on....not everyone can afford your ''high-class'' services and compatible with your products. 

I know what's best for myself so NO, thank you.

Well, that's all for today.
Thanks for dropping by. Love you.....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget