Monday, November 28, 2011

JUST ANOTHER RANDOM POST.


It has been almost a week since I last posted because I'm not a fan of slow upload and my tortoise broadband is a SUPER TORTURE besides the fact that I've started working since last Monday. Well, although I'm getting a hang of the job.....I'm feeling a bit like, erm....BORED? The working environment is okay, colleagues are friendly; it's pretty much of an easy-going job..... Still, I find it boring.....I guess maybe office jobs aren't my forte after all.. Anyway after 5 days of work I'm getting 3 days of rest since I don't work on weekends and today's a PH. Wakakaka....slept till almost 1pm today! That's the update on my work life.


Moving on....I finally got my stuff from Beauty 7-11 on Tuesday. The owner was actually a young lady.....it was quite funny that she went to Maluri LRT station and was searching for me when I was actually waiting at Miharja LRT station, #trollface. She's so GENEROUS to give me FREEBIES!! Lots of love for her~~~ See....this is why I like shopping online, you'll be getting freebies.....*smirking*

Here are some pictures of what I've bought :



Ceutical Thermo Active Slimming Ampoule RM45.00

1 box has 10 vials of 10ml ampoule

Description : Ceutical Thermo Active Slimming Ampoule will target localized and stubborn fats to slim and shape the body. Used for combustion of fats and prevent cellulite formation after continuous usage. An improved version of the Ceutical Thermo Active Slimming Red ampoule. HOT sensation after application is normal.

REVIEW : The ampoule is not as thick at all, I think it's of water base. It's easily absorbed by the skin and you don't feel sticky at all, leaving your skin smooth. With some massage, expect to see that your skin will start to flush red and feel a slight heat sensation. I've been using it on my legs and I finish 1 vial within 2 applications.

Rating : 4/5


Ceutical Slimming Nano Cream RM50.00

1 tub consists of 100gm

Ingredients : Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer 980, Grape Seed Oil, Grape Fruit Oil, Garana Extract, Rosemary Extract, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin Disodium EDTA Germabenll
 
Description : A blend of special and exotic natural herbs to help in restraining the accumulation of fat, increase metabolism in burning fat, firming the body, nourishing the skin, and reducing water retention. It also helps to increase the elasticity and firmness of the body after use.

Directions : Gently massage this slimming nano cream into areas to be treated (stomach, hips, bottom, thighs and etc., *avoid neck and face area*) using circular motions. For best results, this high performance slimming nano cream should be massaged regularly into your skin every morning and evening after Ceutical Thermo Active Slimming Ampoule treatment.

REVIEW : This cream is thick and feels sticky after application. But when used together with ampoule, it does show better effect as you can feel the fat burning under your skin. Although it's not advisable to wash of the cream, I do wash it off after 45 minutes of cling wrap because I really hate the sticky feeling.

Rating : 3/5


FOC (It's worth RM7.90)


Kiladoll Sakura Cream RM50.00

1 tube of 30gm
 
Ingredients : Prunus Yedoensis,Lithospermum officinale,Fagus sylvatica,Tranexamic Acid,Malva sylvestris,Mentha piperita,Primula veris,Alchemilla vulgaris,Veronica officinalis,Melissa officinalis,Achillea Millefolium,Shea Butter,Nicotinic Acid,Petrolatum,1,3 Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Cyclomethicone,Cyclopentasiloxane,PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite,Isononyl Isononanoate,Cetyl palmitate,Xantham Gum,Citric Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone,Parfume,Water

REVIEW : This product is supposed to do wonders on your skin as it is an ALL IN ONE cream : isolate, embellish, moisturize, whitening, firming, repair, anti-wrinkle and conceal. The sole reason I bought this product was because I thought that it wouldn't irritate my skin since it's made of natural ingredients. BUT TO MY DISAPPOINTMENT, it IRRITATES my skin. I've been using it for just 2 days and my skin was irritated. It does good in concealing and whitening, giving a balanced skin tone and conceals most of my blemishes but it DEFINITELY didn't give a natural rosy skin color. As for moisturizing, I felt that the effect was SO-SO.......after a whole day's work, I felt that my skin is dry as I'm working in a fully air-conditioned office. It's also kind of hard to remove as I notice residue of the cream on my skin even after using my cleanser so I would suggest that makeup remover before cleansing.
Sorry, but FAIR VIEW is given on ALL products.
*P/S : This product is not suitable for hyper-sensitive and irritated skin*

Rating: 2/5


FOC - MJ Care Arbutin Essence Mask (worth RM3.00)

Ingredients : Purified water, glycerin, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, carbomer, betaine, triethanolamine, methyl paraben, witch hazel water, allantoin, arbutin, sodium pca, polysorbate 80, disodium EDTA, natto gum, sodium chondroitin sulfat, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, sodium hyaluronate, perfume

Function : MJ Care Arbutin Essence Mask is effective in suppressing the formation of melanin. It reduces the appearance of freckles and improve uneven skin tone as well as give your skin an immediate radiant and moisturized appearance with elasticity.

Overall I spent RM150.00 at Beauty 7-11 but I got freebies worth RM48.00.

Verdict : I will definitely repurchase from Beauty 7-11.

Tip of the day :
Girls, don't you hate it when you feel discomfort during that time of the month?
Do your slim wrap with the above products, you'll feel that nice and warm feeling while slimming down your waistline. Great isn't it?


Signing off with a few recent pics. Thanks for dropping by!!

Have I really grown fatter? *sobs*


Just wanted to show off my new Barbie Doll Lace lenses.....xD


The back of my shirt which I reconstructed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget