Tuesday, October 04, 2011

YADA YADA YADA~~

I just had my shower after my F3 class..my lecturer's already finishing the syllabus but yet I'm just starting~
PRICE TO PAY WHEN YOU'RE BEING A LAZY BUM!! Anyway I finally got ALL my notes. YES, another stack of black and white papers!!


See how THICK they are!
 FRONT PAGE : THE ONE AND ONLY COLORED PAGE!

I've gotta study whether I like it or not.-.- While I was blogging, I'm quite bothered with the people who don't understand what it means when I put BUSY on my WLM..argh!!! Some more finding me for NO FREAKING REASON, WTF!!!


 My dinner.

It took forever for the picture to upload!! I'm so so so ANNOYED with the VERY UNSTABLE speed of Maxis Broadband!! And they make me pay RM50 for service resume even though is THEIR TECHNICAL PROBLEM! Oh yes Maxis, I'm writing about you AGAIN for your very 'GOOD' service!!

OK...eating in a bad mood already!>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget