Saturday, October 15, 2011

WAVELENGTH DIFFERENCE

Finally I realize why I distant myself from the common group..it's not because I have to but because I want to.

Yes, I sometimes find it difficult to communicate with people of different maturity and wavelength EXCEPT when you're working. You know why?? It takes a heck of a time explaining what you mean although you're already straight to the point but they just don't get it.  It's like you spent half an hour doing your explaining patiently but in the end, THEY JUST DON'T GET IT!! Blah..wasting my time only -.-

SO, SIMPLETONS OUT THERE STAY AWAY!

But of course there's another kind of people who OVER INTERPRETS what you say and your simple words can get twisted in very complicated ways. This is even worse than the common simpletons.
Simply a case of hay-wired mind.
It's irritating just being involved in a conversation with them.

THEREFORE, HAY-WIRED MINDS DISTANCE YOURSELF.

I must say they're good only for one reason : NETWORKING

The same goes with FRIENDS!

A very common word but brings very vague meaning.
People have tonnes of friends whom they don't know their name. Common right?
It makes me wonder what's the good of these friends when you're not even talking to each other?
 INCREASING YOUR POPULARITY PERHAPS??

It feels like shit when people say they know you, they understand you.
I'm like : DUH, you really mean that?!
You barely talk to me and you say you know me??
PLEASE~~you don't know a shit about me. C'mon..stop pretending!
If I really wanna see people pretending I rather pick ACTORS/ACTRESSES (at least they show HQ pretense).

 DONE.

**The above crap's not meant to offend anyone in any way but merely a piece of my mind**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget