Saturday, October 08, 2011

SOME SERIOUS CAMWHORING PROBLEM WHEN STUDY TOO MUCH!!

YES! It's me here, just few hours away from my F1 CBE, 2 more chapters to go and I'm here with my nothingness.. maybe my terribly abused body is reluctant to function according to my desires. That's what happens when you didn't sleep for the past 24 hours??


Anyway, I did force myself to go to F2 class even when it was raining like cats and dogs in the evening!! Luckily it only drizzled when I went out and reach home..(:


Okay, back home and was waiting my turn to bath..tada!! I end up camwhoring~~I realize that I'm starting to become VAINER!! OMG!!


It had been ages since I last wore contact lenses but since I'm wearing my purple Crystal-i lenses today so PHOTO SESSION!!


 #1

 #2

 #3

 ME SHOWING ME HAIR ><

 #4

 #5

 ME WITH BUBU

 #6

 #7

 ME AND BUBU AGAIN^^

 SEE HOW CUTE BUBU IS??? <3<3<3

 #8

 #9

#10 - SHHHH!!!

P/S : Ignore the messy background and my tired looking face with serious outbreaks due to lack of sleep~~

One of my tooth is aching!!! Argh..why does it hurt?? It's not a baby tooth..please don't turn out to be a bad tooth..T.T

That's all for now~~shower, dinner and notes are still waiting for me...><

**Pray for me that I'll score more than satisfactory later** Thanks a lot!! Muahs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget