Friday, October 28, 2011

RANDOM.

YA YA YA..I'M CURRENTLY AT KAMPAR. IT'S BEEN 10 DAYS SINCE I'M BACK.


LET'S START WITH GOOD EVENTS. I'm almost done with my F3 syllabus.
And my face seems to be better with the much less polluted air here..^^v Hm..what else?
How about my favorite??  
Mum's cooking~~<3


I know it's not anything expensive but it's nice you know??

Too bad I had a SUPER PAIN : like I dislocated my jaw that kind of pain I didn't really get to enjoy the food.. Had to take medicine and have some sleep to relieve the pain.

This time I felt some difference back here. I meant for Deepavali. 
Lemme explain : 

What happens if you were to play fire crackers during CNY?? 
EXPECT THE POLICE TO BE AT YOUR FRONT DAY IN A FEW MINUTES.

What happens if you play fire crackers during Hari Raya??
EXPECT THE SAME BUT IN A LONGER DURATION AND MORE DISCREET ACTION. (Unless you hurt yourself than you get in the news..)

What happens if you play fire crackers during Deepavali??
NOTHING HAPPENS.

Yes, there's perfectly nothing wrong with your eyes. NOTHING HAPPENS. 
It's weird right??

The Indians nearby my flat were playing with fire crackers since Deepavali eve..3 days straight. They were playing since morning till night..I mean its okay to play but they're so damn loud. The first time I heard the sound, I was shocked. It sounded like cars crashed but to my amazement, it was the damn fire crackers!!! Imagine that I was trying damn hard studying with this annoying sound!! Omigosh..they're doing it again but using the slightly softer fire crackers!!><"
It rained during Deepavali eve..and me and my brother thought like : finally peace to our ears! But we were proven wrong..they continued playing in the rain!!!! What is wrong with this people..playing from day until night, is it so entertaining??? They're not just polluting the air but also my ears. I wonder when will they be outta stock. 

Now comes the worst of all!!
My laptop's HDD died out.

How can this be happening to me??

This explains why I hadn't had the chance to update my blog in addition to my bro dominating the desktop at home*sighs*

I'm going back to KL on the 31st so yeah..2 more days and sayonara Kampar!! Hoping that my laptop will be fixed before that....

I'm gonna do some reviews on skin care products once I get back my laptop..it's hard to get it done on my desktop. 

Bye ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget