Saturday, September 24, 2011

WARNING : NEVER TRY TO CALL ME UP EARLY IN THE MORNING

Someone calls early in the morning when you're finally sleeping sweetly~~~DAMN I HATE IT!!
Okay, I admit that I hate people calling me up in the morning when I'm sleeping ESPECIALLY when that person calls you up for no particular reasons~~arghh!!! ANNOYING!
SO, BEWARE if you want to call me in EARLY the morning..think twice before calling me UNLESS you have URGENT and IMPORTANT matters OR ELSE be prepared to get some PRETTY NASTY SCOLDING from me.. PLEASE DON'T CALL ME EARLY IN THE MORNING AND LATE AT NIGHT UNLESS I'M EXPECTING YOUR CALL.


Anyway I camwhored because I was bored doing my chores~~~muahaha^^
I nearly fainted and give up during the photo uploading due to the extremely slow internet connection~~~sigh~ BUT I finally succeeded after more and more waiting~~~YEAH!




I went to 'dabao' at the mamak stall as usual and they nearly turned my kueyteow goreng ayam into rojak ayam~~~>< Really smack my head already..the mamak guy's ears really got big problem.. Enough for today~~~DINNER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget