Saturday, September 17, 2011

SPENDING TIME IN KAMPAR

BACK IN KL TO SEE THE EVER RAINY WEATHER..HOW DISCOURAGING..><
LUCKILY I REACHED HOME JUST MINUTES BEFORE IT STARTED POURING~~


AS I WERE SAYING IN MY LAST ENTRY..I WAS BACK AT KAMPAR FOR A FEW DAYS. WENT BACK AND MEET WITH MY EVER BUBBLY AND CHATTERBOX PRINCESS KATY^^ THURSDAY WAS HER BIRTHDAY AND AGAIN THE RAINY WEATHER NEARLY CAUSED US TO CANCEL OUR PLANS TO MEET UP BUT STILL WE MANAGED THINGS SOMEHOW..
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY WAS THAT WE BOTH DID SOMETHING SUPER EFFING FUNNY AND EMBARRASSING...WELL, IT'S SORT OF LIKE HER BIRTHDAY WISH..LOLS..
REALLY CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ABOUT THAT MATTER BUT SECRETS REMAIN SECRETS..^^v

I SLEPT PRETTY LATE FOR THOSE FEW DAYS DOING A LOT OF WASTING TIME ACTIVITIES..WHENEVER I GET HYPE UP IN CHATTING WITH MY BROTHER, YOU CAN'T REALLY STOP US FROM BLABBERING..HAHA. IT'S FUN BEING AT HOME SOMETIMES..LOTS OF INTERESTING THINGS CAN HAPPEN.

OH YEAH..BEFORE I FORGET, I DID SOME LAST MINUTE SHOPPING AT DOLLS BOUTIQUE BEFORE HEADING BACK HERE.



HIGH WAIST LACE DETAILED SHORTS -  RM48.00


HIGH WAIST SHORTS WITH RIBBON DETAILS - RM39.00



LOW RISE LIGHT COLORED 3 QUARTER DENIM PANTS - RM62.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi, true it has been raining almost every afternoon here, so glad to read about the fun you had in Kampar. Your purchases are nice, especially the pants. Oh, though Halloween is over, pls do drop by for my Halloween story.

    ReplyDelete

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget