Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FUCKING DISGUSTED BY THE ATTITUDE OF PEOPLE!!

I'M BLOGGING AGAIN BECAUSE I'VE NOWHERE ELSE TO CHANNEL MY ANGER TO..ARGH!!!


I'M CURRENTLY IN THE BUS ON THE WAY BACK MY HOMETOWN, KAMPAR AND I'M CHALLENGING MYSELF HERE TO BLOG IN THIS SHAKY TRIP.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M GOING HOME UNPLANNED SO I WAS UBER EARLY AND WAITED AT PUDURAYA FOR ONE HOUR PLUS FEELING HUNGRY AND TIRED..

WHILE I WAS WAITING, QUITE A FEW PEOPLE CAME AND ASKED FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE WHEREABOUTS OF THE TICKET COUNTER..I'M LIKE DUH-UH..THERE'S A BIG INFORMATION COUNTER JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR. BUT STILL I ANSWERED THEIR QUESTIONS OUTTA COURTESY~~>< I MEAN WHY PEOPLE CAN BE SO SO BLIND THAT THEY DON'T EVEN REALIZE THAT THEY'VE ALREADY WENT PAST THE INFO COUNTER LIKE A GAZILLION TIMES ALREADY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!!

WELL, I WAS ONLY A BIT IRRITATED BY THE IGNORANCE OF THOSE PEOPLE..


SECONDLY, I FOUND THAT A LOTTA PEOPLE WERE LOOKING AND STARING AT ME AS IF I WERE AN ALIEN.. GOSH, I'M PROPERLY DRESSED ALTHOUGH I'M WEARING JUST A CUT-IN TANK TOP AND SHORTS.

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SEE~~~HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS.

WHAT'S WORST IS THAT WHEN YOU LOOK UP PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT THEM AND SMILE AT YOU AND EVEN WINKED THEIR EYES.

HORRIBLE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!


AND FINALLY AFTER THE LONG WAIT THE BUS WAS HERE SO I WENT TO THE LADIES BEFORE BOARDING ON TO THE BUS.

WHEN SOMEONE STEPS ONTO THE BUS IT'S ONLY NATURAL THAT THEY LOOK FOR THEIR SEAT AS ON THE TICKET..AND FIRSTLY WHEN I SAW SOMEONE SITTING ON MY SEAT, I THOUGHT THAT I WAS ON THE WRONG BUS BUT I WASN'T!!

I WENT IN FRONT ASKING PEOPLE WHERE THIS BUS IS HEADING TO AND CONFIRMED THAT IT'S TO KAMPAR..NATURALLY I WENT BACK TO THAT SEAT AGAIN THINKING THAT THE MAN SITTING THERE WAS THERE BY ACCIDENT.

BUT GUESS WHAT HE SAID EVEN THOUGH I WALKED UP TO HIM TWICE..TWICE!

HE JUST CASUALLY ANSWERED "CINCAI SIT LA" IN CANTONESE. I'M LIKE WTF!!! YOU SAT MY PLACE AND YOU COULD AT LEAST TELL ME THE FIRST TIME I WALKED UP TO HIM!!!!! DAMN!! SO DAMN RUDE!! AND ADDING TO MY IRRITATION, THE OLD LADY SITTING IN FRONT OF HIM (MOST PROBABLY HIS MOTHER OR SOMETHING)SHOOK HER HEAD AS IF I DONE SOMETHING WRONG!! IN FACT I DID NOTHING WRONG!!

PEOPLE REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW WHAT IS COURTESY NOWADAYS.. ARGHHH!!! SIMPLY PISSED!


LET'S HOPE THAT NOTHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN ON THE JOURNEY BACK~~ OH...HOW SLEEPY AM I AFTER RELEASING MY ANGER. GETTING SOME SLEEP NOW..BYE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget