Thursday, September 29, 2011

A DE-STRESSING GIRLY DAY OUT!!^^

Back am I at Kampar AGAIN!!! Somehow I  erm..signed up for F1 CBE at the coming 8th October although my lecturer haven't finished the whole syllabus yet, that's why I'm back! Seeking some help from my lovely princess, Katy..:)


Anyway straight after I reached and had my lunch, we went out strolling around town and BOOM! We ended up pampering ourselves with a manicure session..FUN! Okay..we always do FUN and NEW stuffs that comes popping in our mind~


We did spend our lovely time pampering ourselves with the very affordable manicure treatment..LOVE IT!

 Katy's hand on the left in her new glossy cherry pink nails and mine on the left with french manicure..

 Katy doing some modelling..nice right? (I snapped the photo..xD)
Me with my french manicure..(Thanks Katy for being the photographer!)

 The manicure session was done at the below mentioned place located in Kampar old town. Katy's manicure session which includes buffing, nail care, cuticle removal and coloring cost only RM18!! Add RM5 and you can get a french manicure like mine~~SO SO AFFORDABLE PRICE! For those who would like some simple nail art, it'll just cost you additional RM2 per nail and for you out there who would love 3D nail art, price starts from an additional RM3 per nail.. And they're using O.P.I products!!^^



Recommend this place [NAIL DREAM] to any girls who would like to pamper themselves.

We decided to walk to Bandar Baru just to wait for our nails to dry after the manicure~~it really took a long time for the nail polish to thoroughly dry up..(IT MADE US LOOKED VAIN..just once in awhile~~^^v) FRIENDLY ADVICE : MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO AFTER THE MANICURE!

Continuing with our journey, we were forced to go shoe shopping because my stupid shoe was spoilt..SAD. But HAPPY that I get to buy NEW SHOES..YEAH!! Alright..I do have a fetish for shoes>< I bought two pair of shoes, both white in color..NOT ANYTHING BRANDED, just for CASUAL WEAR.. We both bought ourselves a pair of CUTE LEOPARD PRINT FLIP FLOPS from the pasar malam~~^^



SUPER CUTE!! Mine was in black and white with silver details whilst Katy had hers in original leopard color with black details~~~in between Katy did some shopping for her wardrobe, REVAMPING HER WARDROBE! SAVE, SAVE, SAVE AND SAVE FOR YOUR WARDROBE GIRL!!

Our last stop before heading home was McD..it's been ages since we last hung out there~~GOSH, I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I MISS THOSE DAYS!!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO DEAR KATY FOR THIS VERY FUN AND DE-STRESSING GIRLY DAY OUT! LOVE YOU LOTS, YOU MEMORY CREATOR<3 LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEXT TRIP AND I HOPE IT'LL BE IN KL~~XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget