Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Skin79 The Prestige Blemish Balm Diamond BB Cream Review

Skin79 The Prestige Blemish Balm DIAMOND BB CREAM 40g

Item descriptions :
- Sun Protection (SPF 25PA++)
- Anti-wrinkle solution
- Whitening
- Make up base
- Foundation
- Oil Control
- Skin Protection
- Skin firming-Nutrition
- Hydrating

  
Okay, I've been using this item myself since I first started to pick up make-up after trying out some other brand's BB cream.. Well, this BB cream is suitable for people who are fair and light-colored skin people.It does what it claims which is a good make up base and oil controller besides sun protection which are mainly what you see in most BB cream products. However, I feel that out of all the BB creams I've tried this one seem to be the most suitable for me since I've oily skin and I sweat a lot during work..it does help protect your skin also when your being under the air-conditioned room for long hours.. Most important thing when you use any make-up products, you have to do PROPER cleansing.... Do not blame the product when you get not so good results as results may vary due to different skin condition..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet with AY

There was an error in this gadget